I got several requests that I post pictures on my blog during my trip so y'all can keep track of where I am in the country and hear about all my adventures. I've been looking forward to this vacation for a very long time and I'm loving every minute of it. The first leg of my trip took me to Seattle to visit Laura & Clark and their family. I really miss having them near me, so its been great to spend some time with them and get tons of hugs from my nieces.
Me and Ethan

The view from the top of Safeco Field. Can you see the Space Needle?

Enjoying a Mariner's game.
The beach on Vashon Island.


Can you see Mt. Rainier behind me?


Snowqulamie Falls (sp?)

XXX Root Beer where we got some awesome floats and shakes.


2 comments:
I LOVE XXX! It's quite the experience. I kept wondering about fire codes the whole time I was there though. Did you notice the extension cords stapled along the ceiling? Just adds to the atmosphere :)
It's so weird to see you haunting all my old stomping grounds! Snoqualmie Falls was about 5 miles from my house! Weird. Can't wait to see you tonight!!!
Post a Comment