Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Vacation - My Family is the Best!

My family is the best! Its always wonderful to come home and find myself immersed in love and support and kindness. I tend to be pretty hard on myself, and as I live day to day by myself I don't often see my own progress. My family sees it though. I was showered with exclamations that I look fabulous (a girl can't get enough of that). Julie, who is doing her first Olympic distance triathlon this weekend, says I'm her hero. Kristy told me on our morning run that she's seen a great change in me, that I'm more goal-oriented and more developed as an individual. She says I have a confidence and an air about me that just says 'I can do hard things'. I had forgotten what a great cheering section I have in my life and it gives me confidence to move forward in life knowing I have so many people who love and support me in everything I do. Thank you guys!










1 comment:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

And, despite the various traumatic injuries to my children, it was a fabulous BBQ too! You should come home more! (o:

It was so, so nice to see you.