
A bike trail runs along the banks of the Columbia River for miles and miles. My parents have taken up biking recently and they often go on leisurely bike rides on this section of the trail in Richland. They've been wanting to take me on a bike ride with them for a long time to show me their favorite trail since I never did much biking when I lived there and I'm not familiar with the trails. We went on a morning ride and just enjoyed the river view. Can you tell by now I don't rest much while on vacation? I have fun though!

The trail had these great swinging benches all along it. I love swinging benches! Hopefully someday I'll have a sweetheart who'll sit in a swinging bench with me. Aren't my parents cute?!
2 comments:
Ooo! I want a swinging bench! Oh, wait. I used to have a swinging bench and have moved 89 times, and so I gave it to Missy. Dang it!
Hey! You guys took out my green machine!! My frankenstein! I love that it got some action! How did it do?
Post a Comment