I love omelets!! My parents sent me this great omelet pan for Valentine's Day. For years I just made "fancy scrambled eggs" instead of omelets because the handles broke off my old omelet pan, making it rather hard to flip over. (I caught a few potholders on fire trying to flip it) These pans aren't easy to find, but my mom found them at Bed, Bath & Beyond. Now I can make great omelets again! Breakfast anyone?
New Year's Resolutions
-
In the spirit of New Year's and the goals and resolutions it always brings,
Elder D. Todd Christofferson gave an exceptional address last week at BYU.
Watc...
15 years ago

4 comments:
Yes, please!
That looks SOOOOO good! Your bike looks awesome too. Isn't it fun when you take a deep breath and make a huge purchase that you really want?
We got one of those pans as well and we love it! They come out so light and fluffy mmm...I think I will have an omlette for lunch!
I didn't know there were such things as omelet pans! Now I want one.
Post a Comment