Friday, March 21, 2008

The best candy ever invented

I LOVE Cadbury Mini Eggs!!!!! I think they're the best candy ever. I can't decide if its a good thing or a bad thing that I can only get them once a year. And last year they started making the Mini Eggs in dark chocolate. Sublime!



This weekend Isabelle, Kate, Nat, Laura and I are going to make bird's nests treats using mini eggs. You make rice krispie treat nests using that cereal that looks like sticks and then put the eggs in the nests. I've never tried them before, but any treat involving mini eggs has got to be good. And the kids will get their fiber from the treats. Cereal that looks like sticks = high fiber.

2 comments:

Sarah Jones said...

These are totally my favorite too! Oh man, we have already been through a few bags this year. I stock up when they go on sale after Easter. You can get them in England year round, but the ones there are darker colors. Have fun with Laura and the girls - you will have to post pictures of the finished product. And why doesnt Laura have a blog...she should probably get one.

Jenn said...

Sounds like good reasoning. I'll accept that.
I have tagged you on my blog.