Sunday, March 23, 2008

One Word Only

Alright....I've been tagged by my cousin Jenn! Apparently that means I answer some specific questions, using one word only, and then tag someone else. Fun!

You're feeling: sleepy
To your left: scrapbookage
On your mind: bedtime
Last meal included: salad
You sometimes find it hard to: work
The weather: cold
Something you have a collection of: cookiecutters
A smell that cheers you up: lilac
A smell that can ruin your mood: barf
How long since you last shaved: today
The current state of your hair: long
The largest item on your desk/workspace (not computer): CD binder
Your skill with chopsticks: heavensent
Which section you head for first in a bookstore: cookbooks
...and after that?: finance
Something you're craving: kiss
Your general thoughts on the presidential race: dismal
How many times have you been hospitalized this year: none
Favorite place to go for a quiet moment: walking
You've always secretly thought you'd be a good: PE teacher
Something that freaks you out a little: home alone at night
Something you've eaten too much of lately: chocolate (its Easter - oh my stomach!)
You have never: sky dive
You never want to: sky dive

Okay, I tag Sarah and Steph. Have fun! I can't wait to see them!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks! That was so fun to see! I didn't know all of that!

EarlGirl said...

Yeah, that was fun to read. Thanks for sharing!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Isn't this fun?! It's so interesting to see how many people read the same blogs you do. And 19 pounds off!! That's SO awesome. I hope I do that well.