This is my brother, Randy, and today is his birthday!
He is an artist and is always full of creative ideas. He is very aware of the political and social issues around him and sometimes uses his art to make statements of his ideals. He studied ceramics at Western Washington University and is now in grad school at Syracuse. He works hard and has done very well in school. I am so proud of him!
I went to visit him & Steph in Bellingham when Randy graduated from Western. We saw lots of cool things in Seattle and went up to Vancouver, Canada one day to go to the art museum. That was a really fun trip. Ran & Steph love Bellingham, and I'm glad I could visit them there. I was only there a couple days and I started to love it too.

1 comment:
And it seems like only yesterday that he and Davy were terrorizing me! Man, how did we all get so grown up?! Happy b-day, Randy!
Post a Comment