A--Attached or Single? Single. Oh, so very single. Do you have any brothers, uncles, cousins, nephews, grandsons, friends, etc you'd like to set me up with?
B--Best Friend? Angela, Rob and my siblings
C-- Cake or Pie? Cake! Chocolate cake! With lots of frosting. Or chocolate rhubarb cake.
D-- Day of Choice? Saturday. I get a long workout and I get to do whatever I want.
E-- Essential Item? Cell phone
F--Favorite Color? Yellow and orange
G-- Gummy Bears or Worms? Bears. Worms have this powdery stuff on them and they don't taste as good. But I'd take cinnamon bears over gummy bears any day. Cinnamon bears don't exist on the East coast though.
H-- Hometown? Kennewick, WA
I-- Indulgence(s)? Chocolate, Pringles, Little Debbie Fudge Rounds
J-- January or July? July. I hate the cold!
K-- Kids? 3 nieces
L-- Life is Incomplete Without? Family
M-- Marriage Date? TBD... hopefully within the next decade
N-- Number of siblings? 3
O-- Oranges or Apples? Oranges (I hate when people cut the orange wedges that make it nearly impossible to get the peel off though and you basically just have to suck the juice out.)
P-- Phobias or fears? Being alone, especially home alone at night
Q-- Quotes? "I am a single woman. (I substitute "single" for "black" because its more applicable to me, although some friends call me their "black sista" because I sing with soul.... now back to the quote) Tall as a cypress. Strong beyond all definition. Still defying place and time and circumstance. Assailed. Impervious. Indestructible. Look on me and be renewed."
R-- Reason to Smile? Its summertime. The sun is out. A long vacation weekend lies ahead.
S-- Season? NOT winter!
T-- Tag 5 People? Do I know people who haven't been tagged yet? Let's see... Talai, Alisha, Amber, Shelley, and Patty (Lee). I don't even know if all of them read my blog, but we'll find out.
U-- Unknown Fact? I aspire to win a karaoke contest
V-- Very Favorite Store? Costco
W-- Worst Habit? I have to have my email. Its my one connection to the outside world. Whenever I'm home my computer is on and my Gmail account is up.
X-- Xray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound. My chiropractor has been doing ultrasound on my hamstring to help it heal.
Y-- Your Favorite Food? Did I mention chocolate? I also love avocados and anything from Baja Fresh.
Z-- Zodiac? Scorpio
New Year's Resolutions
-
In the spirit of New Year's and the goals and resolutions it always brings,
Elder D. Todd Christofferson gave an exceptional address last week at BYU.
Watc...
15 years ago

4 comments:
We've been waiting and waiting for rhubarb season, and yesterday we found it! So, I made the chocolate rhubarb cake but I accidentally put too much sugar and it has a crusty sugar bottom on it. David still likes it, but it is way too sweet! That cake is so good though (as long as you dont put twice as much sugar as necessary!)
Is that your mom's rhubarb cake you're talking about? That is divine! I need the recipe.
I love your quote! I never saw you as a cell phone person either. Man, I love tags. You guys are probably getting sick of them, but I just love finding out the weird things about everyone. By the way, I've told the spousal unit that if I ever die, he is to marry you because I know you could love my kids as much as I do. Maybe that sounds weird, but I think about these things. You are going to be a wonderful mom someday, you know.
So...be prepared if I ever bite it! (o:
Post a Comment