Official race results have been posted. Here are my times:
19:00 Swim (750 m)
04:28 Transition from Swim to Bike
50:03 Bike (20 k)
01:57 Transition from Bike to Run
32:33 Run (5 k)
01:48:00 Overall Finishing Time
I did not register in the Athena category (Women over 150 lbs) although unfortunately I still qualify for it, but if I had, I would have won. As it is, I was 11th in my age group (and Mandy was 6th in our age group - Go Mandy!)
Overall Women's Results can be viewed here and Age Group Results can be viewed here.
New Year's Resolutions
-
In the spirit of New Year's and the goals and resolutions it always brings,
Elder D. Todd Christofferson gave an exceptional address last week at BYU.
Watc...
15 years ago

5 comments:
Wow Cherie. I think its amazing that you can do all these races - I would die in a second just thinking about having to run & swim & bike that much all in a couple hours!
Hi Cherie, it's Melanie! It's fun to find your blog and see what you are up to. I am soooo impressed with your running and triathalons and all that. You go, girl! I've been running since November, but I was doing horribly and despite running regularly, I found I could only run a mile at one time at most. I finally figured out I am anemic, so I started on iron pills and I'm trying to work my stamina up. I'm doing better...the other day I ran three miles without stopping for the first time in my life! But I still have a loooong way to go.
I'm glad you posted picture of your cute mom. I haven't seen her in so long!
Hi Cherie,
Melanie sent me your blog address! Woohoo on the triathalon! It is so fun to see how people are doing from the long lost past :)
I guess I should have added my name...Take care Cherie!
Joy (Jorgensen) Carlson
Good Job Cherie! I'm so amazed at your drive and discipline. Thanks for sharing it with us, it's kind of like I'm athletic by proxy :)
Post a Comment