I've been asked to speak in Sacrament Meeting Feb 24 and my theme is 2 Peter 1:5-7:
5 And beside this, giving all diligence, add to your faith virtue; and to virtue knowledge;
6 And to knowledge temperance; and to temperance patience; and to patience godliness;
7 And to godliness brotherly kindness; and to brotherly kindness charity.
The topic is "the pursuit of godly traits." I'm pondering how to approach the subject. Anyone have any insights, suggestions, stories, etc?
That weekend is going to be a busy one! I'm doing an indoor triathlon on Saturday, then on Sunday I'm speaking in Sacrament Meeting, teaching Primary and doing the Sharing Time activity. My Sunday nap will be well-deserved!
New Year's Resolutions
-
In the spirit of New Year's and the goals and resolutions it always brings,
Elder D. Todd Christofferson gave an exceptional address last week at BYU.
Watc...
15 years ago

2 comments:
Good grief! What a weekend ahead. I just woke up from my nap and reading that made me ready for a new one. I wish I could offer insight, but right now I think it is turned off and only re-ignites with pressing need.
I have to inform you, though. When you're married with kids you have to play rock, paper, scissors to see who gets the nap. Enjoy!
I'm sure you'll do great.
Post a Comment