Monday, February 25, 2008

Internet Down

My Internet at home has been down since Thursday, which has been quite annoying. I rely on the Internet for so many things. I got a statement in the mail for my home equity loan and sat down at the computer to make the payment online... oh wait, no internet. I was wondering if we were going to have any more imaginary snowstorms here, causing school to be cancelled and creating mass chaos on the roads... couldn't check the weather. A guy in my ward invited me over for Sunday dinner and I had to actually use my Northern Virginia map to get to his house... no Mapquest. I couldn't look up the results for Saturday's triathlon, I couldn't track my calories on myfitnesspal.com, I couldn't send out my February monthly update, I'm way behind in reading Facebook and blog updates. The Comcast service guy is scheduled to come fix the Internet tonight, and let's hope he knows what he's doing (Comcast service is very, very far below exceptional). I think I just need a new cable modem, which I'm renting from Comcast, so they should replace it for free. We'll see.

No comments: