New Year's Resolutions
-
In the spirit of New Year's and the goals and resolutions it always brings,
Elder D. Todd Christofferson gave an exceptional address last week at BYU.
Watc...
15 years ago

8 comments:
Any chance of coming a little farther north than Arizona? Say, a nice city on the Columbia?
I don't know. Maybe closer to the coast... I know a great manager who is always looking for good help.
Idaho. There is no slower pace, genuine people, hard-working farmers, hot summers, snow in the winter, people wave to everyone, if your car gets stuck in the snow you'll have 3 people in 30 seconds asking if they can push you out, porch sitting, goodie bringing neighbors that love you like family. And the wildlife is gorgeous. Come take up fishing and sit on a lake with us, Cherie. We'll show you what the most beautiful state in the country has to offer you.
All Idaho has to offer is snow. I can offer you 300 days of sunshine a year? How about that? Close to the coast...can you say rainy? Think of all the sunshine.....
If I moved home I'd have virtually no hope of ever getting married. That's the problem. How many wonderful single Mormon men do you know in their early 30's there? Although my chances of marriage here, or anywhere else with a good number of LDS single adults, is still slim to none, at least I associate with marriagable men sometimes, giving me the illusion of hope. I've never considered Idaho before. I'll have to think on that one.
Hmmm...Where is the single hottie guy capital of the world? Someone should research that. A divining rod would be useful here. It could just point the way.
The good thing about here is that you can get close to a bigger city but go not too far and be completely away from it. You never know where your man awaits. Boise has a good concentration of Mormons, St.George, Utah, Logan, Utah is very close to Idaho. It's where my man works. Property and real estate is very cheap here...fit men, Lotoja bike race starts here...I beg you. Come take a vacation here. We'll show you. Words just don't do justice.
Just think of the possibilities with MY big city!! They all probably work for the little computer company down the road and are millionaires! It doesn't rain very much in the summer anyway. Besides, how else would it all stay so lush and green...you know, instead of dead and brown like some OTHER cities we know!! (o:
Post a Comment