Thursday, January 24, 2008

Now what number was I on.....?

Look at my newest cool gadget!!

When swimming laps I always lose track of how many laps I've done, so I got a lap counter. Its waterproof and the greatest thing about it is that you only need to use one hand to work it. With a wristwatch style counter you have to break your stoke every lap to push the button. With this one you can just keep on swimming. I didn't even know such a thing existed until Rob mentioned he wanted a one-handed lap counter. Then, coincidentally, this lap counter was advertised in my swimmer's magazine just days after I talked to Rob, so I bought one. Pretty cool! I was going to try it out last night, but when I got to the Rec Center the pool was closed to the public for a swim meet. Bummer! I'll try it out soon though and let you know what I think.

2 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

That sounds really cool. What I need is a stop watch that will beep every minute under water so I can know how long I've been swimming.

EarlGirl said...

How fun. I love new gadgets. That one sounds very useful. I wish I got to swim more. I also wish I could do the 'crawl' and not sink.