Thursday, January 31, 2008

Hoping to be a big loser!!

I checked out The Biggest Loser Cookbook from the library to see if it had good recipes. I went through it, marking the recipes I wanted to try, and when I got about 1/3 of the way through and realized I had close to 20 recipes marked, I decided it was worth buying. I ordered it online and it will be here any day now. I want to try the Eggplant Bruscetta, Greek Goddess Salad (after all I am currently a Greek Goddess, but I'm trying to get out of the Athena weight category for triathlon racing), Spaghetti using spaghetti squash instead of noodles, and lots of other great recipes. Check it out at your local library!!

1 comment:

Talai said...

Let me know what you think of the recipes once you have tried them. Maybe I will get the cook book too!