Tuesday, March 24, 2009

David and Sarah's Visit

David and Sarah came to visit on Sunday. I picked them up at Union Station and we went over to the Jefferson Memorial for a nice walk along the water. It had actually warmed up to be a pretty nice day. Spring is almost here!




Spring will blossom any day now.

The first cherry blossoms of the year.










We went back to my house, chatted and got caught up, played some speed Scrabble, cooked dinner and were joined by Rob for a pleasant evening of good food, games and company.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are great blossom bud pictures. You've got a good eye with your camera.

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

What I want to know is why no one told me Sarah was pregnant before a few weeks ago. Laura was amazed that I didn't know! Are there any more major secrets anyone wants to let me in on?!!!

EarlGirl said...

Sarah looks so cute! I love the funny washington memorial pics.