
When I was little my mom always dressed me in pink and blue. Those are great colors on her, so that's what she picked out for me. Then one year when she took me school clothes shopping I tried an orange shirt with orange and white striped shorts. I loved the outfit, but my mom hated it. If I remember correctly, she wouldn't buy it for me. Years later I got my colors done by a beauty consultant and found out I'm a "warm spring" and orange is one of my best colors. I think when it comes to colors that look good on you, trust your instincts. The colors you like best and most likely the colors that look best.

2 comments:
You do indeed like orange! I love a muted orangey red. Jenn calls it cram of tomato soup. That's my favorite color right now.
I agree with Earlgirl. I do see you as an autumn girl. It's funny to see your couch full of orange, because I could do the same thing with bright pink. I bet Jenn could do it with red and Missy with an olive green. At least, that's how I see them in my mind. Funny how we attach colors to people.
Post a Comment