For some reason 90% of women's bike jerseys are pink or blue. Finding jerseys in good colors like orange or yellow is difficult. So imagine my delight when I found the greatest bike jersey ever.... in orange! The weather is getting cooler and I'll soon need to start wearing a long sleeve jersey. At REI I came across a long sleeve bike jersey that is awesome. The body of the jersey is orange and the sleeves are white with great orange swirlies down the sides of the arms. I'm ready for some great fall biking now!
5 comments:
That's so cute! I love the swirlies.
Lookin' Good!
I love the swirlies too! Nice looking top. Good find!
Wow I love the orange, I am also very into orange right now, that shirt looks fabulous on you!
I love it! Very nice. The swirlies really do make it.
Post a Comment