Sunday, May 4, 2008

The Hair

Ok, so my haircut didn't turn out as well as I had hoped. It ended up shorter than I had intended, but I like the end result. It will be fun for the summer and it will grow again soon enough. As promised, here are the pics...


Before (and unfortunately probably the best picture)




After the first haircut. No, no, no, no, no. Not working for me.




After the second haircut. Shorter, but better.

3 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Hmmm. I like them all! The middle one has this 'charlie's angels' thing going on. The last one is great. Thanks for posting them, I was dying to see!

Sarah Jones said...

I like it! Its really not as short as I was expecting and it looks really nice!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

I was dying from the suspense too. I really like it!