Monday, April 14, 2008

Pork Chops & Applesauce


I eat the same thing for dinner every day. Almost every day. Pork chops, applesauce and steamed broccoli (or asparagus). With A1 sauce of course. I love it! My mom can attest that it was my favorite meal growing up. Its a great meal. Its fast - from start to finish it only takes about 10 minutes to cook. Steam the broccoli, put the pork chop on the George Foreman and dump the applesauce out of a jar. Its pretty healthy - only about 360 calories. Economical too because I buy a massive pack of pork chops and a huge bag of fresh broccoli from Costco and my grocery shopping is just about done for the month.

5 comments:

Talai said...

I don't think I could do the same thing every night. But, that does make it easy!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Yum. That looks good. All it needs now is some cream puffs!

Jenn said...

That sounds so good. Now I'm going to have to go get some...and watch some Brady Bunch re-runs.

EarlGirl said...

Oohhh (moan of longing) I remember when we could have pork in this house. Having a devout Muslim eating dinner with you can present complications. Did you know jello and marshmellos have pork too?

Sarah Jones said...

I bet David wishes he could come to your house for dinner. I always forget to cook anything but chicken...and I dont even cook that, we just buy the canned stuff from Costco.