So, for years and years I've lived with cookware that was rescued from a Goodwill pile. I've perfected the art of using dinner plates as saucepan lids (its actually quite handy to be able to set your stirring spoon on the top of the plate while it acts as a lid). I kept thinking that someday I'd get married and have a wedding reception and get lots of good kitchen stuff, but I've come to the conclusion that wedding reception or not I deserve to have actual pots with actual lids to enhance my cooking experience. Bed, Bath and Beyond had a super good sale today on a basic pots and pans set, and augmented by a 20% off coupon, I got a great deal and am now the proud owner of 4 pots with 4 matching lids and 2 frying pans. Yeah!
5 comments:
Oh YEAH!!! That's so exciting! Congratulations.
Oooooo! It's good to get those things! Besides, I didn't get any for my wedding, so it may not have been worth the wait! They are really beautiful pots!
Woohoo for new pans! I really enjoyed your pictures from vacation. It really IS hard to come back from such a great vacation and get back into the swing of real life again. Hopefully I will see you this Thursday night!
Wow I need to look into that cook set. I have 2 pots in my house, and miss match of other pots. Yours look great!
Yeah! It is worth it! :)
Post a Comment