Sunday, August 30, 2009

Make Me Move

I really thoroughly cleaned my house for my ice cream social & room reveal party on Saturday. Its never looked so good! I even washed the windows and sliding glass door for the first time ever (yes, I've lived here 5 years, but they really weren't that dirty). So, I took lots of pictures of my super clean house.

I put a "Make Me Move" ad on Zillow.com this morning and posted all my pictures. Now, don't freak out. I probably won't sell it and I probably won't move anytime soon, but I thought I'd throw it out there. If someone wants to buy my place for an amount I'd be happy with, I wouldn't mind the flexability to leave the DC area if I choose to move at some time in the future.

So, here is my house....












4 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

What a great place! That would be a hard one to leave, but we sure would love you out here!!! You are a great decorator, by the way.

EarlGirl said...

Looks gorgeous! Hey, by best friend from high school just moved to Springfield. Is that anywhere close to you?

Bre said...

Hmm... Arizona or Utah, possibly?! ;)

Carrie said...

You can sell your place, BUT you cannot leave the DC area!!! And so because of that, I'm not sure I want to tell you how nice your pictures look! :o)