I've just gotten a bunch of my old VHS tapes put onto DVD to add to the fantastic home movie DVD collection I got from my parents for Christmas. Most of the tapes didn't really have much footage of me - they were marching band videos and old ward videos - but one of the tapes had my high school graduation on it. Here's my graduation speech. I was the valedictorian. I was surprised to find that I was as goal-oriented then as I am now. I hadn't realized it. I guess I've always loved a good challenge. The tape quality is pretty poor. You have to turn the volume way up.
New Year's Resolutions
-
In the spirit of New Year's and the goals and resolutions it always brings,
Elder D. Todd Christofferson gave an exceptional address last week at BYU.
Watc...
15 years ago

2 comments:
Wow! That was a really, really good speech! I love the Spencer W. Kimball quote too! Way to slip that in!
By the way, how do you get videos onto DVD? I know my computer is supposed to be able to do it, but I have no idea how!!!
That just goes to show that we are who we are who we are. We don't really change much fundamentally. Lucky for you, you're such a great person!
Post a Comment