Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Seattle

An afternoon at the zoo


The fish market

The gum wall

I left my sticky mark on the gum wall.

Isabelle threw her gum and hit the window.


The waterfront

Riding the ferry



The Tulip Festival






Deception Pass

My new nephew ~ Ethan


3 comments:

Author said...

I cannot believe how many tulips there are! I don't think I have ever or will ever see that many again!

I have always wanted to visit Seattle, I don't really have a good reason for doing it but there is something romantic about the city itself and I just really want to go there. I hope you had a wonderful time with your sister and her family.

Super cute pictures!
Alison

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Come over and go shopping!!! (o:

Bottger Family said...

Wow those girls are so dang cute! Have a wonderful time!