Nation's Triathlon...................Giant Acorn Triathlon
180 lbs......................................150 lbs
The same week that I did the Nation's Triathlon last year I met with a dietitian to get help in focusing on losing weight. Its been a slow process, but I've lost the weight healthily. Almost exactly one year later I did the Giant Acorn Triathlon, 30 pounds lighter than I was for my first race. I didn't realize how much that was until I put these two pictures together. Wow!!
Tri clothes really stretch, don't they? :-) I'm wearing the same clothes in both races. I have 15 more pounds to lose to get down to my ideal weight. Then maybe I'll get a new tri outfit.

6 comments:
Wow! What a difference! You are truly inspiring. In fact, because of you I am trying to talk myself into/ out of doing a 5K. I change my mind daily. But, before you started blogging about it and inspiring so many people, I wouldn't have even considered it! (o:
Honestly Cherie, you should be so pround of yourself. That is such a great accomplishment (both the weight loss and being such a great triathalete (Is that the right word?) You inspire me!
That is amazing! What an incredible achievement. I'm so inspired by you!
You look amazing as always! You are one toned up women! What an inspiration you are!
Happy Birthday!
I can't believe you do triathlons. I don't know that I could. You look amazing.
wow, i love the side by side photos. what a huge difference thirty pounds makes!
Post a Comment