18:35 Swim (750 m)
04:16 Transition from Swim to Bike
41:05 Bike (20 k)
02:06 Transition from Bike to Run
28:30 Run (5 k)
01:34:32 Overall Finishing Time
Compare those times to my times in the Bath County Sprint Tri in June. I knocked nearly 14 minutes off my time!!
The race was awesome!! More details and photos to come.


4 comments:
You are so awesome! How fabulous to take so many with you too! What a fun thing to do with friends.
You and your crazy triathalons! You are seriously my hero Cherie, I just don't have it in me to wish death upon myself by doing one of those!!!!
love,
Alison
Great time in the Triathlon! I look forward to hearing more about it! You are a power house!
Hey our TV show is on tonight!
You shaved off 14 minutes! That's incredible! Good for you, supergirl!
Post a Comment