Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Proud Owner of an iPod!!

Yeah for birthdays!!  I have joined the 21st century and now own an iPod Shuffle, and it is orange!!  I'm so excited to go running with it.  I need your input on great songs to add to a workout playlist.
 
 

2 comments:

EarlGirl said...

I love KT Tunstall's Black Horse and a Cherry Tree, Gnarles Barkley's Crazy, and Black Eyed Peas...what's that song? Something about it being a good night. You know the one I mean? All those songs are impossible for me not to move to. Congrats on your new ipod!

Tammy said...

Hey Soul Sister - Train, Fireflies - Owl City, Be OK - ingrid Michaelson, Bullet Proof - La Roux, Pump It and I got a feeling - BE Peas, Secrets- OneRepublic, Daylight- Matt and Kim --- and just any song that you love - I have some old classics on mine that just make me happy and have memories and meaning for me. Enjoy - I love my shuffle!