Monday, October 11, 2010

New Fridge!!

My old almond color fridge stood out like a sore thumb in my otherwise completely renovated kitchen. But it still worked and my budget needed a vacation from big-ticket purchases, so I postponed getting a new fridge until now. I hit a good sale and got one just in the nick of time because Kenmore is changing the standard size of their refrigerators. They're starting to make them about a half inch wider, but that half inch is a half inch too much for the space available in my kitchen. This one just barely, barely fits, but it's in and it looks fabulous!!

Before.....


..... After!!

3 comments:

Bre said...

I LOVE IT!!!

Sarah Jones said...

It looks awesome! I can't wait for the day that we can have a place to do whatever we want to it. We'll definitely be asking you for lots of advice when that time comes!

Bottger Family said...

Wow I want to come & cook a meal in that fabulous looking kitchen, but then again it looks to good & clean to cook in ;-)