I have my own personal parking garage stalker. I think its odd. There is this woman who works in my office. She's fairly new. I don't know her very well. But she always parks right next to me. It doesn't matter where I park in the parking garage, she finds me and parks next to me. I find it somewhat annoying. I don't know why. She's nice enough. And if it were one of my co-workers that I really like, like Michael or Andrea, I wouldn't mind at all if they parked next to me so we could walk to our cars together at the end of the day. This woman is rather scatterbrained. Maybe she parks next to me because I can remember where we parked and she can't, so at the end of the day she just knows to follow me to my car and she'll find her car there too. Its just odd.
1 comment:
She must be really drawn to you for some reason. Maybe she wants to be your friend. Or, for an idea, you could start sharing the gospel with her on your way out to the car. If she still parks next to you, you could invite the missionaries to meet you at your car after work too! (o:
Post a Comment