Sunday, October 25, 2009

Five Years Ago Today...

...I became a homeowner!! I put my John Hancock on the dotted line, signed all my money and my firstborn child over to the bank, and became the proud owner of a cute little condo. It has received lots of TLC over the years as I released all my pent up home decorating skills that I couldn't fully exercise while living in an apartment. Here are the highlights of the last five years of my condo's life:
I got the keys!!!



























2 comments:

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

It really says something about a person when the place they live looks better for them having lived there. That's why I need to get me a cardboard box to live in. I could only improve it.

Talai said...

You have done such wonderful things to your place. It looks so relaxing and inviting. I have been listening to your music while working on some things and you are so talented. I have just loved it. You really do amize me Cherie!