I went apple picking and got a whole bushel of apples for $8. But what do I do with that many apples? Cover them in caramel of course. I invited the Gray family (the family I always sit with in church) and my friend Brenna and her son over for Family Home Evening. We all talked about what we liked best about General Conference (the kids all loved the jar of warm fuzzies), and then we made caramel apples for our activity. I was so impressed with how careful and well-behaved the kids were. I expected the caramel to be a bit of a mess, but they didn't make a mess at all. We all made our apples and ate them and enjoyed chatting and getting to know each other a bit better. I'm going to make a habit of inviting people for Family Home Evening. It was great fun!
1 comment:
What a fabulous idea! You are so awesome for brancing out and making a difference to people around you.
Post a Comment