Saturday, September 12, 2009

Strengths

One of my friends asked me to tell her what my strengths are, and I was kind of at a loss. Capable was the only thing that came to mind. She said that if I can't think of many strengths that I have myself I should ask friends and family because its always a good thing to think about. So, kind of a random question, but what would you say my strengths are?

8 comments:

EarlGirl said...

Hmmm... This is not hard. What about focused, diligent, you're able to be a self-starter. Anytime you feel like siphoning off a little of that, give me a call! You have amazing creative and musical talents. I would call you an active 'do'er as opposed to a wisher, dreamer, or complainer. Girl, you got some serious skilz.

hartleyhouse said...

You are loyal, hardworking, dependable, generous, kind and compassionate. You are also the best friend a person could ask for. We love you!

Shiloh said...

I know I don't know you that well, technically, but I always have admired you as a kind and sweet person. Also as a ridiculously intelligent person! And reading your blog I am way impressed with your mad house decorating and improving skills! Wish we could have known each other better when we were both in Provo!

Steven Jones said...

You are an awesome problem-solver. When Cherie speaks . . . people listen! Also, whatever you do, you make it better than when you started. You're very thoughtful - you think of others a lot. You are the best home improvement expert in Northern Virginia! You're not afraid to go out and do stuff (dancing, marathons, triathelons, biking, swiming, tiling, drywall repair, electrical, etc, etc, etc!)

Bottger Family said...

You are a long time devoted friend!

Jewels said...

I think you are STRONG. Because you have taken charge of your life, you don't just wait for things to happen, you go out and make life happen, you go out and do... so many things and you do them well. You are always makein' lemonade out of Lemons. That takes strength.

Bre said...

You can do just about anything you put your mind to. You are very good with building/remodeling and you are very determined (as shown by all of the races that you do).

You are also a great listener and have an amazing ability to know when to just listen and when to say something-but you don't say just anything-you give the best advice ever!! :D

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

Kind, careful, tasteful, spiritual, goal-oriented, brave to try new and challenging ventures, independent, frugal, creative. And that's just a few quickies off the top of my head! And yes, you are capable too. (o: