Sunday, February 22, 2009

What does Google say I need?

Here's a blog tag from Shelley:

Instructions: Type in your name and the word 'needs' in quotes (eg. "Cherie needs”) into a search engine and see what comes up. List the first 10!

1) Cherie needs an official role
2) Cherie needs a little more lipstick to match her outrageous hair color
3) Cherie needs advice: should i stay or should i run?
4) Cherie needs all the help she can get
5) Cherie needs someone who will love her because she has never known what it is to be wanted for anything except her sexuality
6) Cherie needs Carole
7) Cherie needs an honesty guru
8) Cherie needs to realise she's not married to the PM anymore
9) Cherie needs rest (this is true!)
10) Cherie needs to bring it all down a notch or two

I didn't know there was a famous Cherie out there, but she sure inspired some interesting comments. Oh my, that was funny. Give it a try. And let me know when you do, so I can read it and laugh!

5 comments:

shelleyjanae said...

Those are pretty funny. It does make me wonder the story behind them all. Loved 2, 3, 5 & 10. ha ha! Thanks for sharing!

Home of the Muddy Kids said...

1.Kristy needs a few seconds before she tells Amanda "I’m ready".
2. Kristy needs to turn up the AC cause her hotness is about to burn the place down. ...
3.Kristy Needs Help
4.Kristy needs to get used to the idea
5.Kristy Needs To Find Her House
6. Kristy Needs Prayer
7. Kristy needs to get blogging
8. Kristy needs to know exactly what time she is to be doing something and exactly how it is to be done
9.Kristy needs feedback
10. Kristy needs the money

That was really fun! I must say that I like #2 the best though!

EarlGirl said...

I almost called you this evening. I was playing hymns and singing along to myself and thought of you. I looked for your number on facebook, but couldn't find it. I just wanted to call and say hello.

Jewels said...

Ha I tried it, and I found another Julie who had already done it. My favorite was Julie needs a new pair of shoes! ALWAYS. oh and then there was Julie needs help. Yes, so true. and Julie needs a boyfriend.... please! I need a boyfriend like I need a kick in the buns!

Shiloh said...

I did it too Cherie--Thanks for the fun idea!! It's up on my blog if anyone needs entertainment!